Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

when i'm totally out of my mind.

i just needed to listen to music!
and here are lyrics.
all jiwang. sorry.

if we ever meet again

What is someone like you doin in a place like this?
Say Did you come alone or did you bring all your friends?
Say whats your name , What are you drinking
Think I know what are you thinking
Baby whats your sign tell me yours and ill tell you mine
Say Whats somebody like you doin in a place like this

Ill never be the same if we ever meet agaian
Whooooon't let you get awaaay
Say if we ever meet again,
This free-falls, got mee sooo, kiss me all,
Night, Don't ever let me go
Ill never be the same if we ever meet again

Do you come here much? I swear ive seen your face before.
Hope You don't see me flash but I cant help but want you more, more
Baby tel me whats your story I aint shy don't you worry
Im flirtin' with my eyes, I wanna leave with you tonight.
Do you come here much? ive gotta see your face some more
(some more caause baby i)

I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again
Won't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet again
This free fall's, got me so
Kiss me all night, don't ever let me go
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again

If we ever meet again
I'll have so much more to say (if we ever meet again)

If we ever meet again
I wont let you go away (said if we ever meet again)

If we ever meet again
I'll have so much more to say (say if we ever meet again)

If we ever meet again
I wont let you go away-ay-ay

I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again
Won't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet again
This free fall's, got me so
Kiss me all night, don't ever let me go
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again

I'll never be the same - if we ever meet again
Won't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet again
This free fall's, got me so
Kiss me all night, don't ever let me go
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again



brick by boring brick


{Verse 1}
She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure, the lens, I told her
The angles are all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies

{Pre-Chorus}
Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds

{Chorus}
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

Ba-da ba ba-da ba ba da

{Verse 2}
So one day, he found her crying
Coiled up on the dirty ground
Her prince finally came to save her
And the rest you can figure out
But it was a trick
And the clock struck twelve, well make sure
To build your house brick by boring brick
Or the wolf's gonna blow it down

{Pre-Chorus}
Keep your feet on the ground...
When your head's in the clouds...

{Chorus}
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
We'll bury the castle, bury the castle

{Bridge}
Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic
Yeah you built up a world of magic...

If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah!

{Chorus}
Go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

{Outro}
Ba-da ba ba-da ba ba da
Ba-da ba ba ba-da ba ba
[X3]
Ba-da ba ba-da ba ba da
Ba-da ba ba ba ba-ba ba ba


roussian roulette

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

[Chorus ]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

Say a prayer to yourself
He says close your eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he’s here means he’s never lost

(Chorus)

As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life

(Chorus)


drama king

Kali pertama aku mengenalimu
Mahu bersama
Raut wajahmu bersih
Meyakinkan hati ini
Aku terpaut

Semua dusta palsu
Aku tertipu
Keperibadianmu
Berubah menurut nafsu

Panggilanmu gelaranmu
Baru ku tahu

Lakon layarmu hebat
Terpukau ku melihat
Isi hati upahan
Sampai bila
Kau mahu tersesat
Tidak kau penat
Hidup penuh muslihat

Mahkotamu Raja Drama

Kau Masih berpura-pura
Kata-katamu hanya propaganda
Mengejar hijau ungu
Mata kelabu
Ini bukan kau yg pernah ku kenal dulu

Panggilanmu gelaranmu
Baruku tahu

Kau bertapa
Bagai maharaja di atas lembah
Lakon layarmu yg terhebat
Memukau mata melihat
Lirik Lagu Drama King - Meet Uncle Hussain [Feat Black Mentor] lyrics
Lirik Lagu Meet Uncle Hussain [Feat Black Mentor] - Drama King lyrics



No comments:

Post a Comment